At the Treasure Cove Early Learning Centre we specialize in the care and education for children aged from birth through to 5 years. Our learning environment is comprised of 3 main spaces consisting of our Nursery, Toddlers and Pre-School. Our Nursery & Toddlers centre is open from 7.15am through till 5.45pm and our Preschool from 7.15am through till 5.15pm.
As you walk through the door take a moment to stop and take a breath and feel the magic of our learning environment as it captures you to join us on a journey of discovery and wonder and see what makes us different…
- Long standing passionate teaching team
- Qualified and trained educators
- A philosophy anchored by love, care and kindness
- A home away from home where children and their Whanau feel a strong sense of belonging
- A specialised nursery environment dedicated to providing a calm, nurturing, stable and stimulating home away from home for our infants. An environment where each child’s rhythm and routine are catered for in an unhurried and loving way.
- Inspired by the Reggio Emilia teaching philosophy
- A belief that Whanau, extended whanau and the local community are an integral part of our learning community, who actively contribute to all aspects of centre life.
- We respect, value and celebrate the diversity which each whanau bring to the centre.
- A belief that through providing specialist experiences such as swimming, gymnastics and zumba to name a few, we are able to further extend upon the learning and development which happens within the centre.
- Accessing our local community through opportunities to get out and about such as making use of our public transport system, supermarket visits, visits to our local park, library etc
- We use documentation and ICT to capture and celebrate the magic of children’s learning.
- We value the importance of promoting healthy lifestyles through both active movement and healthy eating. We have a nutritious menu cooked in house by our centre chef, including a specialised menu for our infants and catering to your child’s dietary requirements.
Feel free to drop into the centre at any time and we would love to show you around.
Check out our fantastic Ministry of Education Review